Retreat time again

The catch-all forum for general quilting discussion.

Re: Retreat time again

New postby carman on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:34 pm

i had a GREAT time, and i even got a few things done :o a couple quilt tops a couple runners (a Christmas and Fall one) as well as one cut out and ready to be sewn this week, maybe lol. the puppies had a good time too ;) but we were all happy on the couch last night resting with our feet up and relaxing together, even the cat, who was REALLY mad that we left her alone :o

carman
carman

New postby ninifav on Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:19 pm

Isn't retreat the absolute best ?!!! I am going in one week; have another scheduled for January. The very first one that I attended was about four years ago. I told my dh that it was the best time that I had had in a long time...There is so much comradarie. Listening to others' lives makes you thankful for your own blessings and your own troubles bearable. I get to do an amazing amount of sewing...and can do it all in my jammies if I want...Love it Love it...
Paula
ninifav

New postby vickki on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:24 pm

Carman so glad you had a great time...I have never been to a retreat but would love to go to one....not to many around here....
vickki

New postby carman on Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:22 pm

i would recommend them to everyone, you can usually make it what you want it to be,relax or sew sew sew :D i always to both :o i go to 2 a year now, some ladies are going to 4 and more, wow

carman
carman

Previous

Return to General Quilting