Going Home

Support and discussion for health related issues.

Re: Going Home

New postby HeyJudee on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:58 am

Good to hear you are out of there...and at home. Take care of yourself now!
TTFN from Canada
Judy
HeyJudee

New postby MartySews2 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:32 am

I am home now ... washing clothes & doing the household stuff. I hemmed a pair of pants for my daughter & have an appt this afternoon to get my hair done. It won't be my "spa day" treatment but at least my hair won't be shaggy & in my eyes. I don't feel like staying several hours for the "spa day treatment". Tomorrow, I'll have my annual mammogram. Life is back to normal whatever normal is. I am getting some rest & will start a drug to help me sleep at night. Sarah told my doctor that I wake up every 30 minutes or so during the night. I think that she exaggerated but I do sleep in 2 hr increments most of the time unless I take a sleeping aid. So life goes on ...
Marty ;)
Brighten each corner where you are ... smile!
MartySews2

New postby sewingmom on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:00 pm

Marty, let Sarah do the laundry. She can consult you if she needs instruction. You had a pretty good scare. Wont you try to relax and let things go if necessary.
I am glad you are home friend.
sewingmom

New postby ninifav on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:35 pm

so glad that you are healing...hopefully, you can take a deep breath and then just move slowly and pruposely... take care of the important stuff and phoey on the rest!!!
Paula
ninifav

New postby MartySews2 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:40 pm

The laundry is done ... just waiting in the dryer to be folded. I cleaned the toilet & sink as I couldn't stand it. I work in 15 minute increments much like Fly Lady. Sarah will clean the tub one of these days or Joe will do it. I want Sarah to enjoy being in college & have some fun as life catches up too quickly. While Joe couldn't drive, she took care of all of the grocery shopping, picking up prescriptions, driving Joe to the doctor & to the hospital to visit me as well as all of the cooking & doing the dishes around her hectic schedule. Sarah works 7am-6pm & goes to school in the middle of the morning around her work schedule. Each night, she has responsibilities at school & church plus makes time for some exercise by playing softball plus has zumba classes. Sarah also took care of Max & made sure that he had a lot of attention since I wasn't at home to give it to him. There was only 2 small loads of laundry when I got home as I had done the laundry before going into the hospital. I didn't feel overworked at all today. I am taking things slow. Tomorrow, it's off for the annual mammogram. Ugh! Tomorrow night, dinner out with my nephew who just got married. He's in town on business so it will be nice to see him since I don't get to see him often. Life is returning to normal.
Marty ;)
Brighten each corner where you are ... smile!
MartySews2

Previous

Return to Health and Wellness