Well... we did it.. traded in my old machine

Machine recommendations, tips, and techniques for embroidery machines.

Re: Well... we did it.. traded in my old machine

New postby MartySews2 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:09 pm

Yay!!! Karen that is wonderful. Will look forward to seeing pics of your pillow.
Marty ;)
Brighten each corner where you are ... smile!
MartySews2

New postby vickki on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:05 pm

That's so wonderful...wish we had something here like that...I bought a new Baby Lock Ellure 2 years ago (sewing/embroidery) never used it until a month ago and already has a glitch in it and the auto threader is not working...I have asked the dealer for help however it was just as well I had asked my 5 year old granddaughter....Wish I had not purchased it...I'm sure it is probably a good machine if I could have gotten help with it....
I am glad you have so much help available, sure makes a lot of difference...Good Luck with your sewing...Vickki
vickki

New postby MartySews2 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:22 pm

Vickki, because you did not use it right away, it probably needs to be serviced as the oil/grease can dry out. I have Babylock machines. Maybe I can help you with it. The Ellure is a very nice machine.
Marty ;)
Brighten each corner where you are ... smile!
MartySews2

New postby vickki on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:36 pm

Thank you Marty I am going to bring it to a person to get the threader fixed...I really need that because it was one of the things I looked for when I was getting it...I haven't even tried the embroidery part yet...Thanks when I have a question I will ask...Vickki
vickki

Previous

Return to Embroidery Machines