Where is everyone?

Too quiet around here? Wondering why no one is posting? Post your existential musings here.

Where is everyone?

New postby vickki on Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:15 pm

Have everyone moved to a new site????????????????
vickki

Re: Where is everyone?

New postby MartySews2 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:24 pm

I don't think so ... I know that some dropped the group, some are using Facebook more, and others are just busy with life, Christmas, etc. I'm still posting all of my Christmas projects as well as other stuff. Barb has been real busy and just posted pics of nightgowns that she made for her twin grandaughters. Lennie said that she was taking a break but I think she jumps in now and then. Lori has been busy with family stuff. I'm so far behind on emails as I'm spending more time sewing but when I pop in on the computer, I always check our site and try to generate some interest.
Marty ;)
Brighten each corner where you are ... smile!
MartySews2

New postby Mom of Six on Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:38 pm

I am here but really miss hearing from everyone!
Barb
wife to 1
Mom to Six
Mother in Law to 2
Grandma to 4
Lunchlady
Mom of Six
2009 Stash Challenge Winner - Clean Sweep!

New postby missfleecy on Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:33 pm

I wonder if the biggest difference is that there is no Bingo this month? I'm not sure how large a factor that was in bringing people around, but I bet it was non-zero.

~ Miss Fleecy :think:
missfleecy

New postby Mom of Six on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:02 pm

missfleecy wrote:I wonder if the biggest difference is that there is no Bingo this month? I'm not sure how large a factor that was in bringing people around, but I bet it was non-zero.

~ Miss Fleecy :think:

We had very few bingo players last month also. I really think it is mostly the holidays and also a lot of people quit getting on during the Election & I think they found they had more time to do other things, I really have missed Lennie being on here more!
Barb
wife to 1
Mom to Six
Mother in Law to 2
Grandma to 4
Lunchlady
Mom of Six

New postby momquilts on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:29 pm

I'm here too, between trying to sew and then wrap a few gifts. I have to finish off the pj's and put the ears on then attach the hoods to the ponchos. I haven't even looked at a recipe to bake anything. :(
momquilts

New postby Mom of Six on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:08 pm

I just cut 3 pair of PJ pants, 2 for DGSs 7 1 for Alyx the 8 month old that I watched last summer. Gabe calls him his God brother because Alyx's Mom is Gabes Godmother. They will all have matching pants.
I am resting my cutting hand before I cut out Madison's (Alyx's 7YO sister) nightgown. I will give them their presents at our family party on Saturday because they are leaving for Disney on Sunday to spend Christmas there.
My house is still torn up (DH & DS will be working on it this week to get the beam in the ceiling so we can take the temporary walls out for Christmas) so we are taking all the cookie baking stuff for sugar cookies to Becky's on Tuesday night to have a cookie decorating party there.
Monday the girls are singing in a Christmas concert for school, & Thursday Gabe is singing so I have Sunday, Monday & Wednesday to finish shopping, sewing & baking. Hopefully carmel corn will get done tomorrow & whatever cookies don't get done Tues will be left undone this year. The wedding kind of put me behind this year.
I only have 5or 6 presents to buy.
Barb
wife to 1
Mom to Six
Mother in Law to 2
Grandma to 4
Lunchlady
Mom of Six

New postby LeapFrog Libby on Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:29 pm

I average getting online 6 days out of 7.. I just have been so busy with other things had no time to sew.. therefore not many posts even though I read this site every day. or almost every day.I never skip this site when I get on the computer..It is my home page when I bring up the internet.
Sew With Love
Libby
LeapFrog Libby

New postby pinecone on Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:24 pm

piney
Last edited by pinecone on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pinecone

New postby vickki on Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:03 pm

It seems that we don't have as many visit,but I guess the holidays are almost upon us as another year passes by....Barb you are sure a busy lady with all the sewing you do ....Nice t o see your things as well as Marty's and everyone elses....I go on Facebook once in awhile....Spend some evenings on you tube looking at quilting....Just made a bed runner and pillowcases for my sister....Got the pattern there....
vickki

Next

Return to Where is everyone?