August 2017

What sewing projects are you working on?

August 2017

New postby MartySews2 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:58 pm

Finally got back to my machines this weekend. Finished up embroidering the name "Cindy" on 10 aprons. Each one took around 15 minutes to do. Now, I just have to hem 4 curtain panels down the side and repair a ripped pillowcase seam. Then it will be on to sewing for me. I have 3 pairs of pants cut out and ready to sew as well as a silky top and 3 T-shirts. I must get busy as I am running out of clothing for every day wear.
Marty ;)
Brighten each corner where you are ... smile!
MartySews2

Re: August 2017

New postby Skye on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:22 pm

I am sewing too. Two dresses, skirt and pair, trousers for DIL. Style Arc flat bottom Flo pants for me. Two baby quilts.
Knitting baby cardi at night while watching TV.
Got a few projects festering in my mind. :D
Skye

New postby sewingrandma on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:03 pm

Glad to hear you are back sewing Marty. Skye you are sewing up a storm too. I did some baby sewing last week then went on a short trip to see son/daughter and grandkids over the weekend. DD and DS live about an hour away from each other and 5 hours from us. We went to them for a picnic and an afternoon of swimming.
Brockie
sewingrandma

New postby MartySews2 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:01 am

Sounds like a wonderful day, Brockie. Am so glad that you got some family time as that is precious.
Marty ;)
MartySews2

New postby MartySews2 on Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:35 pm

Finishing up hemming curtains for a church member. Pillowcases made for the local Ronald McDonald House and a pillowcase was repaired for a church member. Have started a pair of pants for me. Still feeling a little weak after my surgery. The incision is not healing as well as expected. Still have some pain and rough areas where the skin has not bonded. Oh well, I still try to keep going with all of my activities.
Marty ;)
MartySews2

Return to Current Sewing Projects