Season 12, Episode 2

Discuss Project Runway, the TV show about sewing, fashion, and design.

Season 12, Episode 2

New postby LeapFrog Libby on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:14 pm

Well, 2nd program for this season. I missed part of the prep part, but I saw all of it from the fashion show onward, and I cannot beloeve this, but so far I am in complete agreement with all the judges on the winners and losers.. This is new for me. most of the time I did not agree with them at all. I think the fact that Tim is playing a much larger part in this season has greatly improved the program as a whole. Also, Nina seems to have mellowed a little and seems to have softened her mean attitude a little. She seems to be more human this season. LOL
Sew With Love
Libby
LeapFrog Libby

Re: Season 12, Episode 2

New postby kaitlinnegan on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:14 pm

Libby, did you notice that Heidi called Nina "Meana"? I thought it might be a Freudian slip, but perhaps that is her nickname.

I really though Helen should go this time. She kept claiming that eveningwear was her forte, but how is it that she has never done a bustier bodice? And why would she pick that to make for this challenge? So silly. I guess it came down to design vs. execution as Kahindo's was so plain, but I really didn't think Helen would make it through.

It seems like they will string along Timothy the designer ("sustainable" guy always talking about unicorns) for a few more weeks just for the ratings.

PS - I split this episode's discussion into a new thread to avoid spoilers for those who might be catching up on DVR or episodes online.
Kaitlinnegan - your Sew What's Up administrator
Private message me if you have questions/comments/suggestions
Please e-mail me at kaitlinnegan@gmail.com if you have trouble logging in.
kaitlinnegan
Site Admin

Return to Project Runway