Season 12, Episode 1

Discuss Project Runway, the TV show about sewing, fashion, and design.

Season 12, Episode 1

New postby LeapFrog Libby on Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:11 pm

Well, I decided to look at the intro and first program and I think this one might be worth watching. I like the changes they have made in most respects. I really like that they are paying more attention to Tim and his outlook on things. We shall see as time goes on.. Fireworks are always possible with a creative bunch of people. LOL
Sew With Love
Libby
LeapFrog Libby

Re: Season 12

New postby missfleecy on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:38 am

I watched the premiere. It seems this could be a good season. I agree that it's nice to see them increasing Tim Gunn's role. He was always there before but always seemed to be marginalized. Honestly he is my favorite part of the show and the main reason I keep watching. It will be interesting to see who he uses his "save" on. I also liked how the judges will be looking at the garments up close. That will help reward the designers who give more attention to detail.

~ Miss Fleecy :lol:
missfleecy

Re: Season 12

New postby LeapFrog Libby on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:37 am

I agree with you. Tim told the hosts on a talk show the other day that that feature alone had helped already. They found two pins in one of the models clothing while doing the close up exam. So it has paid off already, in my opinion.
Sew With Love
Libby
LeapFrog Libby

Return to Project Runway