Summer, Season 10, Episodes 1-5

Discuss Project Runway, the TV show about sewing, fashion, and design.

Summer, Season 10, Episodes 1-5

New postby ninifav on Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:40 pm

Anyone watching the summer session?? Some really weird designers...
Paula
ninifav

Re: Summer season

New postby kaitlinnegan on Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Link to watch full episodes online - as usual, they are posted on the Friday following each Thursday night airing.

Yep, I'm watching. I have to admit, I don't love any of the designers at the moment. Ven has probably my favorite (which isn't saying much), but his design in the black didn't really impress me this week - it's so much the same, and it didn't really show up well in black. I haven't really been sad to see anyone go yet.
Kaitlinnegan - your Sew What's Up administrator
Private message me if you have questions/comments/suggestions
Please e-mail me at kaitlinnegan@gmail.com if you have trouble logging in.
kaitlinnegan
Site Admin

Re: Summer, Season 10, Episodes 1-5

New postby sewingmom on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:39 pm

If anyone knows how I can get project runway on my kindel fire., please let me know. I cant find an adobe flash player for kindel. Id love to watch with y'all.
sewingmom

Re: Summer, Season 10, Episodes 1-5

New postby lendube on Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:36 pm

Yep, I've been watching and enjoying it as usual. I think Sanjie (can't remember how to spell it) is definitely a forerunner here. She seems to have a good, cool head on her shoulders and a savvy business sense. And her looks are great. I think at this point my money's on her. Up until this last show Ven's looks have been great. Such a snob though!

The "old" teacher lady (Andrea) just got her ego bent out of shape IMO. Her looks were ugly. And the poor Japanese guy was just too weird for words. Don't know how he even made the cut. For entertainment value?

Oh, I was real sorry to see Buffi go. I liked her quirkiness and positive energy.
Lennie

The Man who says it can't be done should not Interrupt the Woman doing it.
lendube

Return to Project Runway