episode 13

Discuss Project Runway, the TV show about sewing, fashion, and design.

episode 13

New postby sewhappyrtr on Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:45 am

Well, should be an exciting show tonight!! :D :D
This is probably where Tim does his home meets with the designers, right??
and then we will see who goes on to fashion week?? I am trying to remember from previous shows how it works, it is only 1 1/2 show again tonight right?
Karen
Walt Disney World.. the place I always want to be at !!
sewhappyrtr

Re: episode 13

New postby kaitlinnegan on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:17 pm

What did you guys think of this week's episode?

It was a bit of a nail biter for me! I was so relieved to hear that Mondo was in! :D I felt for Michael C -- I didn't think he would take it so badly, though. I hope he was able to be proud of what he accomplished after he got over the disappointment, and that his family was more supportive than he expected.

I'm so excited to see the full collections!
Kaitlinnegan - your Sew What's Up administrator
Private message me if you have questions/comments/suggestions
Please e-mail me at kaitlinnegan@gmail.com if you have trouble logging in.
kaitlinnegan
Site Admin

New postby sewhappyrtr on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:52 am

I was just reading on fb about project runway, and it seems to be the consensus that Gretchen will be the winner which is why she wasn't let go. Man I hope not!! :| :roll:
I think Mondo will win, the judges have really liked what he has done. :D
I feel so sorry for Michael C. he was just really sad after he was let go. :o I can't imagine the hurt he felt. :cry: And then to have Andy and Gretchen act like he was their best friend, when you know they always talked bad about him!! :doh:
I wonder if the show will have another season or be done now.
Karen
Walt Disney World.. the place I always want to be at !!
sewhappyrtr

New postby lendube on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:24 am

You have to admit, Michael overdid it a bit. He knew there was a good chance he was going. That boy has issues! Andy and Gretchen didn't show much sympathy I thought. Still haven't seen THE big change in Gretchen. She's definitely more humble now though. I guess she got socked in the teeth in a few different respects. If she loses the challenge then life's going to be really tough for her.

Loved seeing where each of them lives. I've been all four places and lived as a kid outside of Portland. Wasn't Andy's Hawaiian acreage interesting and poor Tim was like the proverbial "fish out of water", uh, "catfish out of water", I mean! They are ugly bottom dwellers, those catfish and yes, Andy, they do look like old Chinese men! Butn nobody, I mean nobody wears a suit outside of business in Hawaii, Tim! But I still love you! ;)

I hope Mondo wins. Nice to see that such a strange little man has a nice suportive family. And he plays the piano!
Lennie

The Man who says it can't be done should not Interrupt the Woman doing it.
lendube

Return to Project Runway