Project Runway, Season 8: Episode 9

Discuss Project Runway, the TV show about sewing, fashion, and design.

Project Runway, Season 8: Episode 9

New postby kaitlinnegan on Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:43 pm

So, what did you guys think? I think we are really starting to see who has what it takes and who doesn't. I think the top three from this challenge (Mondo, Andy, and Gretchen) will be the 3 to go to fashion week, if they don't have any big missteps in the next few challenges.

I guess there might not be anymore vlogs from Tim. :( Sad. I can understand him not wanting to step on any toes, but I'll miss his insight. I always learn something from listening to him.
Kaitlinnegan - your Sew What's Up administrator
Private message me if you have questions/comments/suggestions
Please e-mail me at kaitlinnegan@gmail.com if you have trouble logging in.
kaitlinnegan
Site Admin

Re: Project Runway, Season 8: Episode 9

New postby sewhappyrtr on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:16 am

I really hope Gretchen doesn't make it, but I guess she will.
I am surprised that Andy hasn't won any challenges yet, I think Mondo will do a great "fashion week" line though if he makes it.
I am glad Ivy is gone, she was so full of herself, I was tired of hearing from her how great of a seamstress she was, but Ha! Ha! :D :D now she is gone!!
Karen
Walt Disney World.. the place I always want to be at !!
sewhappyrtr

New postby lendube on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:53 am

I'm going to agree on the three as well. Ivy needed some "puttin' in her place". I'm still waiting for the "change" Tim was alluding to in Gretchen. There really hasn't been any focus on her at all since she made such a terrible impression. I'm curious to see how Mondo lives. What a funny little man he is. I can't imagine him having an easy life being so different. And being from conservative Colorado!! Cowboys and He-Men. Andy's done some beautiful work and so has Gretchen. But, we all know how producers like to surprise and astonish, don't we? :think:
Lennie

The Man who says it can't be done should not Interrupt the Woman doing it.
lendube

New postby LeapFrog Libby on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:05 pm

I guess I am alone here, but I think Mondo's overall work is just hideous. The winner this week I picked as the ugliest of all the designs. I am really glad Ivy is gone. I didn't really think Gretchen's was very good but the judges loved it.. I did not think this week's designs were great, any of them. Maybe I should just stop watching.. LOL
Sew With Love
Libby
LeapFrog Libby

New postby sewhappyrtr on Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:53 am

Have you seen the commercials for the next show? I wonder what all the drama will be, and who is accused of cheating. I miss Tim Gunn's vlog that he did on facebook, but I guess he is done with that now. Too bad.
Karen
Walt Disney World.. the place I always want to be at !!
sewhappyrtr

Return to Project Runway