depression

Support and discussion for health related issues.

Re: depression

New postby sewingmom on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:43 pm

i have found, over many years, that an outsider with an education in counseling (be it phsyciatrist or certified counselor) from the same belief system that I hold, is usually the answere for me. When I have allowed myself to become overwhelmed with life, I just can't seem to push on. I am somewhat of a perfectionist but without the ability to be perfect and I expect much of myself and others. It helps to have someone that can listen to me and pick out where my wrong focus is. Sometimes I already know but I don't want to admit it. Anyway I appreciate all the encouragment to refocus. Thank you all.
Kathy, I do hope you are able to find a counselor closer that can help you through the tuff times. I am also sorry that you will have to give up your nice car but I think you are right to refocus and see where you can cut expenses. Perhaps your back pain will become more bearable with a more flexable schedule.
Marty, It is so good to hear of your exercising and sewing and sounding so much better than a few months ago. I wasn't sure you were going to recover. You are an inspiration to all those who come in contact with you.
sewingmom

Previous

Return to Health and Wellness