sore eye

Support and discussion for health related issues.

Re: sore eye

New postby vickki on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:59 pm

Carman hope your feeling better....
vickki

New postby sewingmom on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:49 pm

(((((((hugs)))))))))) Carmen! Hope you heal quickly. Here is some cyber chicken soup to go with the cyber hug. (((((((((cluck,cluck,cackle soup))))))))))
sewingmom

New postby carman on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:15 pm

thanks everyone :D i see the doc tomorrow at 11:00 to make sure the drops are doing what they need to be doing, the pain is about 50% of what it was so that is good. will let you know what happens in the morning

carman
carman

New postby bridesmom on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm

Thinking of you Carman! Glad the meds are working, and hope it gets better really quick.
Laura
Go Canucks!
Asking a quilter to mend something is like asking Picasso to paint your garage
bridesmom
2008/2009 Stash Challenge Winner
2008/2009 Stash Challenge Winner

New postby carman on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:50 pm

saw the eye doc this morning again and the steroids have had cleared the right eye completely and the left (the worse one) is about 50% cleared but there is an underlying inflammation that is there that is making my eye stay red ugh, so i now have added an antihistamine drop for that :-)but the good part is i am now down to drops in my eyes every 4 hours and the other one 2 times a day and the other one once, till Friday when i see the eye doc again to make sure that the steroids are still doing what we want them to do, yeah. i am very thankful we have great eye doctor, she is quite young but she is very thorough and precise.

carman
carman

New postby MartySews2 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:05 pm

That sounds like good news, Carman :applause: :applause: :applause:
Marty ;)
Brighten each corner where you are ... smile!
MartySews2

New postby LeapFrog Libby on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:14 am

So glad its better ! !Hope you are totally well soon ! !
Sew With Love
Libby
LeapFrog Libby

New postby sewingmom on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:12 am

It is good to hear that you have a good doctor that you have confidence in. It is good to hear that you are healing.
sewingmom

New postby HeyJudee on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:40 am

So carman, how's the eye coming? I've only ever had it in one eye...never both at the same time. :shock: The first time I had it (which was the worst too), when I looked in the mirror it was like I had a film behind my pupil. Hope yours is getting better.
TTFN from Canada
Judy
HeyJudee

New postby carman on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:29 pm

saw eye doc again this morning and everything is good now, the secondary infection is still hanging on by a thread, which is making my eye a tiny bit red in the corner still, but zero pain now and no itching yeah :dance: Judy on Tuesday it looked like i had a party of a lifetime lol eye puffy and bright red and watery yuck, but just 1 day of steroids it was looking not so bad. so now i am weaning my eyes of the roids for the next 12 days ugh. thankfully the right eye was caught REALLY early so i didn't even know it had started, she figured that since we were treating the left eye very aggressively we mine as well nip the right one just in case it decided to amount to anything, may not have but why chance it :) so now i am just waiting for the dilation to go all the way down as it seems my eye likes to hang onto it lol, haven't put the dilatation drops in for 2 1/2 days but it is still is pretty dilated, she says i am one of those lucky ones whom the eye really hangs onto the drops 8-)

carman
carman

PreviousNext

Return to Health and Wellness