Update...

Fat quarter, block, and other swaps.

Moderator: Pudge99

Update...

New postby Upholsteress on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Hey SwapperGals!!!

Today I was going through my stash for a baby quilt project and ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL FQ's we shared with each other just made me miss you all sooo much! So I had to stop in and tell you all how special you are!!! Hoping this finds each of you well, happy and sewing your little hearts out! :-) My DGD's keep me busy as does my uph biz.. so I have little time to actually sew for me, but I have several projects going and have actually accomplished a couple of things.. (And to the sweetheart who said I wouldn't get my "fall wedge tablecloth quilted by Tgiving 2011) ... hehe.. you might be right!!! :shock: It is pieced and still in the drawer! LOL!!

If you all ever choose to swap again, please do include me. I know times are tough everywhere.. but maybe.. if nothing else, we could have a swap once in a quarter.. rather than once a month. Anyway.. just wanted to say hi and I love ya! Thanks for all the wonderful memories, beautiful fabrics and precious friendship!

:celebrate:

Cheryl
Cheryl Image

I am a seamstress first... an upholsterer by trade... a flautist by heart... and forever a daughter of the Most High.
Upholsteress

Re: Update...swaps

New postby carman on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:50 am

i would love to do a Christmas one with you all :D if there is any interest let me know and we can get one going for October or there about, any ladies up to it these days? i do miss those squishies :D

carman
carman

Return to Sewing/Quilting Swaps