April Fat q swap- LANDSCAPING

Fat quarter, block, and other swaps.

Moderator: Pudge99

Re: April Fat q swap- LANDSCAPING

New postby msevle on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:16 am

Mine went out yesterday! Sorry I forgot to mark them but they are unwashed!

Valinda

PS Got from Lyn and Krystal! Beautiful, Thank you!
msevle

New postby mrs.o on Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:13 am

Wow cheryl,, what gorgeous fabric..yummmmm :applause:
mrs.o

New postby Debby215 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:52 pm

Cheryl, the fabric arrived today while I was in Ohio shopping for mine...Yours was scrumptious, how pretty and thanks so much. So far what I got is unlike anyone elses. I will try to get them in the mail one day after work next week. We shopped for so long today, I can barely walk..but it was loads of fun. DD and DGD and DGS came with DH and I...fun was had by all. We had on an oldies radio station on the way home and it kept us in stitches, trying to see if we could remember who sang the songs...LOL :applause:
Debby
So much fabric....... So little time!!
Debby215

New postby Upholsteress on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:03 am

Thanks ladies :-) I know its a bit overboard - but when i saw it and remembered our dear friend up in the snow longing for springtime... I couldn't resist :D
Cheryl Image

I am a seamstress first... an upholsterer by trade... a flautist by heart... and forever a daughter of the Most High.
Upholsteress

New postby Debby215 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:26 pm

Valinda, I got your fabric on Monday. Thank you very much, sorry for not posting before now, I am fighting a nasty head cold. I hope to get mine sent out by the weekend.
Debby
Debby215

New postby carman on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:00 pm

hey ladies, i have been lurking for a bit here ;) i have Lyn's, Valinda's and Krystal's. mine on the other hand left the building tonight :(

just in case you sun belt ladies think it is getting hot, it was plus 24 celsius here 48 hours ago and as i look out the window there is about 6 inches of WET and YUCKY snow :brick: i really am getting tired of winter lol. i did get my back yard all raked and cleaned up on those beautiful days we did have, sigh

thanks ladies

carman
carman

New postby Debby215 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Oh rats Carman, if you just sent yours, I will be the caboose again...lol. :doh: I will be mailing on Saturday.
Debby
Debby215

New postby Here_Fishey on Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:37 pm

carman wrote:hey ladies, i have been lurking for a bit here ;) i have Lyn's, Valinda's and Krystal's. mine on the other hand left the building tonight :(

just in case you sun belt ladies think it is getting hot, it was plus 24 celsius here 48 hours ago and as i look out the window there is about 6 inches of WET and YUCKY snow :brick: i really am getting tired of winter lol. i did get my back yard all raked and cleaned up on those beautiful days we did have, sigh

thanks ladies

carman

Ok, I have you beat... +.4C or 32.7F right now, and the wet icky white stuff falling from the sky....(I won't mention what is still on the ground as it has been here since september)
Ruby
Missing Alaska
Here_Fishey

New postby Upholsteress on Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:19 pm

Oh Dear Lord Fishey.. how do you STAND IT??? I would be running through the streets screaming -- "SHOOT ME NOW!!! SHOOT ME NOW!!!" :lol:
Cheryl Image

I am a seamstress first... an upholsterer by trade... a flautist by heart... and forever a daughter of the Most High.
Upholsteress

New postby Here_Fishey on Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:02 am

Well, as they saying goes around here, after you have been through 40 below, anything above zero feels warm... That 32.7 felt really nice. I actually roll the windows down on my car when it hits that warm.
Ruby
Missing Alaska
Here_Fishey

PreviousNext

Return to Sewing/Quilting Swaps