2009 Christmas Scavenger Hunt!!!

Fat quarter, block, and other swaps.

Moderator: Pudge99

Re: 2009 Christmas Scavenger Hunt!!!

New postby HeyJudee on Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:02 pm

Ohhhhh Cheryl...you finally got your package.. :dance: Last night I thought about finding the tracking number and checking where the heck it was. It must have gone via the the north pole??? Glad you liked everything. I choose Joyeux Noel because a lot of Canadians speak French...and I had actually planned on providing a French list of items...but I was having a dreadful time coming up with them. :doh: And you did say if I had old magazines they would be welcome...so I added a few.
TTFN from Canada
Judy
HeyJudee

New postby Upholsteress on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:52 pm

Hi Judy!

Everything was fabulous!!! I love the magazines -- I actually had time to peruse through 2 of them tonight!! :D You did great!!!
Cheryl Image

I am a seamstress first... an upholsterer by trade... a flautist by heart... and forever a daughter of the Most High.
Upholsteress

New postby msevle on Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:24 pm

OMG I received Carmen's box yesterday! Thank you!!! I love everything! I have a beautiful candle mat, christmas snoman ornament lots of FQ'S she wrapped everything in FQs what a great idea! I also got insta-snow which my kids aer dying to try (me to actually!) some hot coco mix, beautiful christmas tree napkin holders and beautiful christmas napkins :dance:

I also got a candy cane door hanger and a love of quilting magazine! The best part however had to be the Lee Iaococca book. I'll be honest I looked at it and was like ummm ok thank you but not sure if it's up my alley as far as reading material goes so I put it to the side and finished opening up my box.

Low and behold my husband comes by to inspect my things and was like hey what's up with the book and I was like that was in my swap gifts. He picks it up looks at it and can you believe it he OPENED IT! OMG all of the pages had been cut out and it was a perfect stash of all things chocolate!!!! I was in shock my husband said did you even bother to look inside and I had to admit that I didn't!

I love it all Carmen thank you very much for every thing! Also Rocky, Orlando, Diva and Samson say thank you for your gift as well.

Merry Christmas!

Valinda
msevle

New postby carman on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:51 pm

well i FINALLY made it home LATE last night after a 5 hour(should have been 3) white knuckle drive :o i am home to stay now till at least mid January, yeahhhhhhhhhh. i am so happy you liked the goodies, when i came home i looked at where your box was and not only saw your goodie box, but my recipe that was suppose to go in yours grrrrrr. you did with the book what i was hoping you would lol, i kinda figured you would think i had lost my mind :lol: i need to say a big thank you for my goodies, i will let you all know the goodies in a bit as i have only quickly gone through it and there is a LOT to see :D

now i have to get ready for Christmas in the next 2 days after being gone for 10 days, i see some LATE nights in my future lol

carman
carman

New postby Upholsteress on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Well... it looks like everyone has received their boxes! Have I missed anyone???
Cheryl Image

I am a seamstress first... an upholsterer by trade... a flautist by heart... and forever a daughter of the Most High.
Upholsteress

New postby esrun3 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:17 pm

[quote="msevle"]Low and behold my husband comes by to inspect my things and was like hey what's up with the book and I was like that was in my swap gifts. He picks it up looks at it and can you believe it he OPENED IT! OMG all of the pages had been cut out and it was a perfect stash of all things chocolate!!!! I was in shock my husband said did you even bother to look inside and I had to admit that I didn't! " (quote)

LOL-leave it to Shawn. Can't wait to see it all in person-sounds like Carman out did herself as usual on the swap!!!
Lyn
esrun3

Previous

Return to Sewing/Quilting Swaps