Happy Mother's Day

Chat about family and home.

Happy Mother's Day

New postby sewingrandma on Sat May 13, 2017 5:49 pm

Just wanted to wish Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there. Enjoy your day.
Brockie
sewingrandma

Re: Happy Mother's Day

New postby MartySews2 on Sun May 14, 2017 6:47 am

Thank you and a Happy Mother's Day to you, too, Brockie!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:
Marty ;)
Brighten each corner where you are ... smile!
MartySews2

New postby Skye on Tue May 16, 2017 3:25 am

Had a great mother's day found out I am going to be a grandma :D :applause: first one so exciting
Skye

New postby sewingrandma on Tue May 16, 2017 6:32 am

Congratulations Skye on your coming grandchild. They are so much fun and enjoyment.

We are still watching Abby 2 days a week and it is such a joy to have her with us. We've got the time to spend with her and just be in awe of all that she has learned in 3 years, watch her explore her world and absorb all there is to learn. I keep trying to remember if our kids did all that she is doing. I'm sure they did but back then we were so busy trying to provide for the kids we just didn't have the time to stop and watch.
Brockie
sewingrandma

New postby MartySews2 on Tue May 16, 2017 7:30 pm

Congrats Skye!!! You will be a wonderful Grammy to your little one. So happy for you!!!
Marty ;)
Brighten each corner where you are ... smile!
MartySews2

New postby sewingrandma on Sat May 20, 2017 6:13 pm

Struck the jack pot at a thrift store yesterday. $8.00 for about 30 # of fabric, most in 1 yard or longer pieces. There were also a lot of fat quarters and even a quilt top started with embroidered bunnies with sashing and enough of the sashing fabric left to make a backing for it. I don't do quilts but there are several ladies at NIN that do and have made beautiful quilts out of scraps. I'm going to donate all the quilting fabric that was in my find and I'm sure I'll find lots of things to make out of the other. Much of it is in colors/patterns that I like.
Brockie
sewingrandma

Return to Home and Hearth