Machine Embroidery

Machine recommendations, tips, and techniques for embroidery machines.

Machine Embroidery

New postby emmalomax on Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:25 am

I am a new embroiderer and looking for some embroidery machine help. I want to buy embroidery machines for my workers. I run a small embroidery firm Lomax Creations Ltd. All trusted sources refer me Brother machine but I am still looking for one best. If you have some reference of good embroidery machine software or tool then please share knowledge with me.
Lomax Creations LTD
emmalomax

Re: Machine Embroidery

New postby sewingmom on Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:19 am

You might want to check into a Juki or other more business oriented embroidery machine. Just research commercial embroidery machines. I've seen the Juki's used at craft shoes being used by people that make a big business out of buying unembroidered Items in bulk and embroidering them to order at the shows.
Belinda/Lindy
sewingmom

New postby MartySews2 on Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:29 am

Are you looking for industrial machines or a home sewing machine with embroidery capabilities? There is a big difference between the two. Most embroidery machines used in businesses run in the $10K -$15K range. A home sewing machine with embroidery capabilities will have their warranty voided if used for commercial purposes. A home sewing machine with small embroidery designs run around $800 - $1200. If you want larger embroidery designs (like 8 x 12), then be prepared to pay about $8K. Then you have to consider the supplies like embroidery threads, specialty needles, and stabilizers for each worker when calculating your costs. Software for embroidery machines can run between $200 - $3K depending on which brand you buy. All have a learning curve. I do a lot of machine embroidery and have taught classes. Let me know if you have any more questions.
Marty ;)
Brighten each corner where you are ... smile!
MartySews2

New postby alexbryan4u on Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:46 am

I love embroidery and I want to know more about what is the Cost Of Embroidery Machines?
alexbryan4u

New postby MartySews2 on Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:58 pm

Embroidery machines run a gamut of prices depending on whether it is for home sewing or a commercial business. For a small embroidery machine that does only 4 x 4 designs, the price is between $500 - $1200 depending on the make, model and brand. For a larger design of 5 x 7, the price can run $1500 - $5000 and for even larger designs, it can run between $8,000 to $15,000. Each dealer has their own method of pricing. I have a small sewing/embroidery machine that I paid about $800 for it but it only does up to 4 x 4 designs. I have a larger sewing/embroidery machine that does 8 x 12 designs in which I paid close to $7500.00. Commercial embroidery machines run about $12,000.00.
Marty ;)
Brighten each corner where you are ... smile!
MartySews2

Return to Embroidery Machines