pulse ambassidor

Machine recommendations, tips, and techniques for embroidery machines.

pulse ambassidor

New postby delap on Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:26 am

could anyone tell me how to send a picture to this program so that i can convert it to a jef?
delap

Re: pulse ambassidor

New postby MartySews2 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:35 am

The pulse ambassidor is not a digitizing program. It will resize a design, convert an existing digitized design to another format & allow one to adjust the density of the design. To convert a photo to JEF format, you would have to digitize your photo which would require more software & have digitizing experience. Hope this helps.
Marty ;)
PS: Welcome to the group!!!
Brighten each corner where you are ... smile!
MartySews2

New postby delap on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:46 am

thnks, so were do we get this program and which is the easiest to use?
delap

New postby MartySews2 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:27 pm

I use the Embird system which is so much less expensive than others on the market. You can get all of Embird's programs for less than $500. For the other ambassidor programs, go to http://www.pulsemicro.com & the different systems are listed on their website with an explanation of their products.
Marty ;)
Brighten each corner where you are ... smile!
MartySews2

New postby bridesmom on Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:08 pm

I'm another Embird user. The basic program is around $130 I believe and you can keep adding modules as you desire. The cheapest place to buy it is through Secrets of Embroidery, you download it once you buy it, they also provide upgrades when they come out and I don't think I've had to pay for an upgrade yet.
It's pretty easy to use, though if you want to digitize you have to buy the Studio module which is an extra cost. http://www.secretsof.com/content/1798
Laura
Go Canucks!
Asking a quilter to mend something is like asking Picasso to paint your garage
bridesmom
2008/2009 Stash Challenge Winner
2008/2009 Stash Challenge Winner

New postby delap on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:10 am

are there any companies that will digitailize an item for you...i don't use my embroidery machine often so maybe getting someone to do it for me would be cheaper?
delap

New postby lendube on Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:56 am

Hi, I've used http://www.oregonpatchworks.com I was very pleased. They'll send you a free estimate if you send them a good photo which for me was the price. I had a rather complicated (with shading) design that measured 3"x4" and they charged me $45.00. There was a very slight glitch in the stitch out and they immediately fixed that and sent me a corrected version when I notified them. It was a very pleasant and quick transaction and I highly recommend them based on that one purchase.
Lennie

The Man who says it can't be done should not Interrupt the Woman doing it.
lendube

Return to Embroidery Machines