New here from Texas!

New here? Stop in and say hello!

New here from Texas!

New postby tiffanyc00 on Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:01 am

I love color, hopefully the color is working and not just inserting the symbols in my feed lol. I see so many of the posts are a while back. I haven't got to look around entire site yet though. Looking forward to meeting people with a shared love of sewing. Ran across this site looking for alternatives to twill tape and found my answer immediately and loved all the conversation!♡
Creativity IS inTeLliGenCe HaVIng fUN~ EiNsTEin
tiffanyc00

Re: New here from Texas!

New postby MartySews2 on Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:37 pm

Hi Tiffany, welcome to the group. So glad that you have joined us. What do you like to sew? Join in on the conversations and have fun with us.
Marty ;)
Brighten each corner where you are ... smile!
MartySews2

New postby sewingrandma on Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:23 am

Welcome Tiffany hope you enjoy your stay. We've lost many members but the ones we have left are loyal and very knowledgeable. Ask any questions you have and don't hesitate to join in and answer questions too. Some of us can't post pictures (me) but I do enjoy seeing projects of others.
I sew for myself, family and for charity. Lately I've been sewing a lot of baby outfits for the charity. I watch my granddaughter during the week so most of my sewing is on the weekend. I try to cut out pieces while Abby is sleeping but her naps are getting shorter the older she gets-14 months. She is definitely a handful now.
Brockie
sewingrandma

New postby LeapFrog Libby on Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:31 pm

A belated welcome to you , Tiffany. I do mostly quickie stuff, easy. I am 81 now and do not hurry much. I do mostly gifts and things for charity. I have been offline for over 3 months because my computer was broken down. My
DS didn't get around to obtaining the parts until he tried about a month ago. (after I had a tantrum,, more or less)and finally today it is back online. Sorry for the belated welcome.
Sew With Love
Libby
LeapFrog Libby

Return to Introduce Yourself