new

New here? Stop in and say hello!

Re: new

New postby ninifav on Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:22 pm

Well, Barbara, then you must know Suze aka mother-in-law...she is in Kentwood by way of Chalmette (thanks to Katrina.) She said that her group is having a quilting thing at Lakeside in a couple of weeks at Lakeside Shopping Center for the police to give to the little ones that they have to care for...Are you involved in that??
Paula
ninifav

New postby shaysmema on Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:27 am

Yes Paula I do know Suzy. I met her at our quilt shop. She is part of our Wed. group that comes and sit and sews. She is a great person love her to death. I am going to be going to Lakeside with that group. She is doing that with the ASG. You need to come on over to the Norhtshore and join us for sit and sew on Wed. If you need details, either Suzy or I can give them to you.

Barbara
shaysmema

New postby MotherInLaw on Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:10 pm

Hey Mardigrasgrl,

Hey everyone come to find out Mardigrasgrl comes to the shop that Barbara and I go to and we didn't know she was on here. We know her well.

Paula, Mardigrasgrl is going with us to Lakeside too. See all the fun you are going to miss out on, you need to come on the Northshore one day and play with us one Wednesday. I guarantee you'll come back.
Live today as if tomorrow was the last day of your life
MotherInLaw

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself