I made it!

New here? Stop in and say hello!

I made it!

New postby Mom of Six on Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:41 pm

I made it! I will do more of an intro later but I am supposed to be paying bills but got side tracked.
I also need to resize my picture for my Avavtar.
Barb
wife to 1
Mom to Six
Mother in Law to 2
Grandma to 4
Lunchlady
Mom of Six
2009 Stash Challenge Winner - Clean Sweep!

Re: I made it!

New postby Mom of Six on Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:34 pm

Hi I'm Barb.Born & raised & still living in Lansing, Mi. Married to Doug. Mother of 6, Andrea 28, Becky 26, Kim 23, Adam 21 next month, Nathan 19 in October, & Sandy 16 next month (just got her driving permit today!). MIL to Rudy married to Andrea, & Mike if you count Becky's housemate that she says she is marrying someday, Grandma to 4 wonderful grandchildren Rudy 9, Gabe 6, & new twin granddaughters Mia & Kayla 2 months.

I work in the public schools as an elementary lunch cashier. I like my summers off & dread going back next month.

I love to sew simple clothing like t shirts & pjs but will occasionally break out & do something more complicated like dresses & blouses. I also do some craft sewing & want to take up smocking to make my DGDs some dresses. I own a Janome serger & a singer professional sewing machine. I also have an old Montgomery Wards machine for back up if the others need to go in for cleaning or repair.
Barb
wife to 1
Mom to Six
Mother in Law to 2
Grandma to 4
Lunchlady
Mom of Six

Return to Introduce Yourself