The Dark Side..............

New here? Stop in and say hello!

The Dark Side..............

New postby Patty22 on Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:16 am

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=35&hilit=

I'm over on the dark side of the sewing forum.................so anyone who is interested in joining in on the next quilt block swap, you are more than welcome. The link is above to a Civil War Quilt Diary/Love Letter block swap. I know all of you have heard talk about the "dark side" and such, but we are a very friendly group.....and not much different than yourselves. :^o Well, except we might be better at hoarding fabric, qw don't hesitate when it comes to slicing up $$$$ fabric and we have been known to run with a rotary cutter rather than scissors.

Our Hot Block swap is winding down and I can't wait for everyone to see what great blocks were created with a Stuart Davis painting as our inspiration.

I would introduce myself, but I wouldn't know what to say. :silence: Hmmmmm.....no, just can't find the words..... except a day without my sewing machine makes me very :(
Patty
"The future lies before you, like paths of pure white snow. Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show." ~ Unknown
Patty22

Re: The Dark Side..............

New postby Bama on Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:49 pm

Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Yoda :lol:

May the Quilt Force be with You. :angel:
I'm creative. You can't expect me to be neat too.
Bama

Return to Introduce Yourself