OK, here's mine

New here? Stop in and say hello!

OK, here's mine

New postby esrun3 on Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:53 pm

I've been sewing for as long as I can remember as well as doing other crafts, knitting, crocheting, etc. I been quilting for a few years now and really enjoy it. I make a lot of clothes for my grandchildren and my dd but not too much for me-hate the fitting problems. I have 3 children-Shawn 31, Jason 27, and Sara 25. I have 4 wonderful grandchildren, Justin 8, Connor 3, Alicia 4 and my newest one Kendall 8 mos. I'm lucky they all live within 20 miles of me, 2 of them within 5. My dd and I share a golden lab named Montana-she stays at Sara's mostly but I get custody every once in awhile. LOL

I love having a place to share my ideas and learn from others and I love the bingo and swaps that we do too!

I am sorry to see SWN go but am so thankful to Kaitlin and her wonderful hubby Bob for setting up this new home for us!

Happy Sewing everyone!

Lyn
Lyn
esrun3

Re: OK, here's mine

New postby lendube on Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:14 pm

HI Lyn, Nice to see you. :D Aren't labs fun? Ours is just so filled with joy and love. I've never known a happier dog in my life. :mrgreen:
Lennie

The Man who says it can't be done should not Interrupt the Woman doing it.
lendube

Re: OK, here's mine

New postby esrun3 on Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:34 pm

Hi Lennie, yes, we love our lab!! She's been the best dog we've ever had-we got her from the Humane Society when she was 2 and she has been so good with all the little kids crawling all over her-she's gone through 4 of our babies and still doesn't snap at them or be mean when they are pulling on her-she does get up and walk away a little more often though. LOL. But she's 12 so she's allowed!!
Lyn
esrun3

Return to Introduce Yourself